Sunday, December 18, 2011

Paris Jackson ready to make her debut

 Paris Jackson ready to make her debut

Paris Hilton (Michael Jackson's daughter)
Michael Jackson's daughter, Paris Jackson ready to make her debut as a movie actress. Although pleased with the news, but the aunt Janet Jackson worried.

Paris has been getting her role debut in the movie 'Lundon's Bridge and the Three Keys'. But Janet did not want to leave Paris as her childhood. Janet gave advice to Paris to spend time to learn acting before she actually jumped into her career in acting.

"The little is completely gone and I was not able to feel it, so she should spent her adult life to be an actress as she wishes and I told him about it," said Janet.

"I told him I would spend time to learn, really learn," she said again.

In addition to concerns Janet, Paris with her brother Prince Michael and Prince Michael II, aka Blanket who lived with her grandmother Katherine Jackson, recently insisted that she had a life of "normal".

Paris Hilton (Michael Jackson's daughter)
"The same with my little children used to the other. I mean, I was treated the same way. When I came (to my new school) they do not know who I was. I was like, 'Yes, I have the opportunity to become normal, "she said.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More