Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Dolly Parton will writing her life story

 Dolly Parton will writing her life story

 Dolly Parton has made statements that she was writing the story of his life as an idea for a Broadway musical. "I'm writing my life story as a musical for Broadway," said Dolly.
"I may not be in it but I'll find a way to introduce somehow, probably older than me." she said again.

Country star said that he plans to WENN entertainment news organizations to write, but it may not come into play in it and that she did it despite the 9-5 stage version never made it to the big time.
Dolly Parton

"I'm writing my life story as a musical for Broadway," she said. "I may not be in it but I'll find a way to introduce somehow, maybe I was older than 9 to 5 does not succeed on Broadway but did not sour me .. I learned everything from it."

Dolly Parton added that the upcoming film Joyful Noise will be a fun event as well, saying, "Joyful Noise Pleasant will make a big Broadway show, so maybe I'll write the music for it!"

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More