Sunday, December 18, 2011

Jennifer Aniston tried Botox injections and does not always look beautiful

 Jennifer Aniston tried Botox injections and does not always look beautiful

Jennifer Aniston Hot
Actress Jennifer Aniston says once tried Botox injections in the past.

42 year-old woman dismissed the report as saying that she routinely performs anti-wrinkling face care of it, but Jennifer said they had tried it.

"People think that I frequent injections (Botox), but I did not. I do not deny that I've tried it and see how it works. All the cosmetic look weird on my face," femalefirst.co.uk quoted her as saying.

Actress Jennifer Aniston says that she does not always look beautiful as it is now - once when I was a teenager she was hiding behind the gothic's makeup
.
Jennifer Aniston Hot
Former actress 'Friends' which was named the Sexiest Women of All Time Men's Health magazine, recognizing that he did not want to follow her mother who was too foppish and prefer to use dark makeup as a teenager.

"When I was a teenager. My mother was a model and that she cared about only a matter of appearance, therefore I tried to struggle with gothic-style dress. It took many years until I finally do not use makeup as a mask and a more natural look beautiful."

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More