Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Charlie Sheen death and Hugh Hefner death new and hot news

Charlie Sheen and Hugh Hefner death , easy once the news on the internet to make a living person to be dead. Whether the famous figures that can be turned off and turned on, such as "lights" of the living room?

Internet rumors that Hugh Hefner and Charlie Sheen off flooded the internet and create a buzz. This is not the first time that a rumor started that Hugh Hefner has died, but this time Hefner, brings to his Twitter page to make sure fans that he is alive and kicking.

He wrote: "the rumors of my death, as Mark Twain observed in a similar situation, very redundant. I was very much alive & kicking. "

Then he added: "I lie in bed next to Shera with a big smile on my face, read my tweet about my unexpected death."

Shera Bechard, 24, her boyfriend Hefner.

The joke about the death of Charlie Sheen abound. An article entitled, "Charlie Sheen rumors die partly right" joking about careers. Sheen is not dead either, but it's still alive and kicking. and Hugh Hefner could still make love in bed.

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More